Pages

Monday

Good bye

2012

Did you all have a fabby Christmas, I do hope so.

Here in my little home we had a fabulous time. We ate, we drank, we played games, watched a little,ate a little more and drank a little more.


 My first attempt at a Baileys cheesecake.
(and in the words of M wowzers)

Perfect nights of Baileys and knitting were had.

2012 hasn't been the best year for me and I am pretty happy to say good bye to it, I lost friendships, made some of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make and probably the hardest thing to contend with was finding out that I was Bipolar however now that I have that part of my life under control I am very excited to say a big hello and welcome in the New Year.  I have lots of dreams and wishes and I truly hope to embrace every opportunity that comes my way in 2013 and I'm looking forward to sharing it all with you, I'm also looking forward to reading all the wonderful and inspiring blogs out there.

  I do like to start the New Year with a tidy, clean and organised home.

All the Christmas decoration old and new have been taken down and packed away with care.

 ( The Old 1999)


(  The New 2012)



A fresh bunch of flowers to replace the Christmas tree.


So it's nearly time to say goodbye, 2012 is almost done.
Tonight will be spent playing games with the monkey's and M and I will indulge in a little drink to see the new year in.
So to everyone out there
my New Year's wish for you
may God grant you
12 months of happiness
52 weeks of fun
365 days of success
8760 hours
525,600 minutes of good luck
31,536.000 seconds of joy.

Love Jo x


3 comments:

Timi said...

Dear Jo,
I wish you a Happy New Year!!!
I am so glad to hear about you!!!
Take care! ♥

Pennyblossoms said...

Wishing you a most positive and wonderful 2013!
Hugs,
Zoe xx

Chrissy C said...

Hi Jo
I have just discovered your blog and although your last entry was 2012 and not sure if you go on it any more, I would just like to say I know how you feel. I read your section ME and it was almost like you were talking about myself. I feel exactly like you explain and all my actions are a mirror of yours.
I hope that you are hanging on in there and you are managing to cope. One day at a time. I'm here any time.
Xxx Chris