Flynn had a fantastic birthday and was very happy with his WII game and his Beast Quest books oh and the money he received. It day and weekend didn't go as planned as I didn't feel up to driving so we didn't get to go to the beach and as the weather was so good Mike and I spent time in the garden tidying up and the children got to go out with their friends.
On Saturday Afternoon I took some of my card making stuff to here http://www.stampncraft.co.uk/ for a second hand sell I was very good and made more than I spent and I also meet some lovely people. I hope to meet them all again on Wednesday night for a UFO night (unfinished objects). It's not to far for me to drive.
I've stopped taking my meds, I know that's probably not a good idea but they were making me feel awful, I just felt drunk all the time and not in a nice way I couldn't concentrate on anything, couldn't get comfortable sitting, standing, lying, nothing was getting done and when you have a family you just can't go on like that. Mike may have to take some time of work if I go on meds just to help out but I'm not sure how he feels about that.
Anyway today I have managed to get something done meet BUG BUNNY, a friend wanted something for her new niece and this is what I've come up with. I'm really please with her. I hope her new little owner likes her.
Well I'm off to say hello to a few of you.
Hope you have a great week
Love Joanne x
2 comments:
This bunny looks lovely!!!
I wish you a great week, too ♥!
The Apna Showroom Lice Comb for Kids is a fine-toothed comb designed for children's hair care and grooming routines. Its fine teeth help in carefully combing through hair by sectioning it. Apna Showroom Plastic Hair Lice Combs for Women and Girls (Multicolour) with desent look
Apna Showroom Plastic Hair Clutcher clisp claw hair band for Women (Combo of 12 Pieces Multicolour, Medium)
Apna Showroom 24k Swiss Gold Plated Shri Sampurna Rog Nashak Yantra for Home, Office, Business, and Puja Ghar - Spiritual Energy and Prosperity Enhancement (Shree Sampurna Rognasak, Medium, 13x13cm)
It is best to comb gently when using it on children's hair. Intent Keywords: kids lice comb online India, lice comb for kids, buy lice comb.
Post a Comment